Currently for performing band members only: this unique unisex BRAZILIAN t-shirt is FAIR TRADE, HAND PAINTED, NO-SWEAT SHOP, NO-CHILD LABOUR, NO PRIMARNY, and truly one-of-a-kind!!
- Designed & made by Salamandra Designs from Recife, Brazil
- Each T-shirt was painted by hand, and each has a unique design with KATUMBA printed down the back
- 2 fits available: unisex and “babylook” (tighter cut for women who want it)
- Sizes have been translated in UK sizing. All measurements are listed below
- PLEASE NOTE: Collection/Local Pickup only. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more details
- // All our shop products are sourced, created and produced in line with fair trade regulations \\
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash or if using machine, cold wash under delicate setting and hang to dry (no tumble drying!). The more you care for it the longer/better it will last. If you machine wash, hot temperature, machine dry etc… it will fade fast and it will shrink too!
- S (M) – length 66cm, width 48cm, shoulder 32cm
- M (G) – length 71cm, width 54cm, shoulder 36cm
- L (GG) – length 74cm, width 54cm, shoulder 38cm
- XL (XG) – length 77cm, width 60cm, shoulder 41cm
- XXL (XXG) – length 82cm, width 67cm, shoulder 44cm
- “Babylook” S (GG) – length 62cm, width 48cm, shoulder 26cm
- “Babylook” M (XG)- length 68cm, width 54cm, shoulder 30cm